The 2018 Convention and The Commercial Flooring Trade show will bring together top commercial contractors, manufacturer technical representatives, consultants and those serving the commercial flooring industry; offering exceptional educational sessions and networking opportunities at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Mississippi.
You won't want to miss the educational line up featuring topics:
- ASTM F710 & ACI 302.2R-06
- Communication & Ramifications of Specifications
- Auditing Your Flooring Project
- How to Implement Your Ideas & See Results: "Effectively Driving, Achieving & Sustaining Positive Change"
- Innovations in Multilayer Flooring, panel discussion
This year, FCICA will host (4) live product demonstrations prior to the Trade Show opening...Watch demonstrations by:
- DriTac Flooring Products LLC | 12:45 - 1:15 pm
- GCP Applied Technologies | 1:20 - 1:50 pm
- MAPEI Corpoaration | 1:55 - 2:25 pm
- TRAXX Corporation | 2:30 - 3:00 pm
The Commercial Flooring Trade Show with Happy Hour
The only trade show dedicated to the commercial flooring industry, now including a happy hour from 6-7 pm. Meet with technical representatives from leading commercial flooring manufacturers and service providers to learn about new products and solutions.
Certified Installation Manager Program & CEU's
Convention 2018 offers you a chance to work on the CIM program modules and assessments while on location. Click here to see dates and times for the CIM computer lab.
To earn continuing education credits (CEUs), you must attend the entire educational session. Those working on their Certified Installation Manager CEUs will receive a maximum of 8 credits by attending FCICA's educational sessions 1-5, all 4 Demonstrations and the Commercial Flooring Trade Show at Convention 2018.